The average person visits the refrigerator over 10 times per day. Can you imagine having your marketing message get that kind of exposure for one low cost? It is possible. In one year, the average family of four can be exposed to your logo and marketing message over 14,000 times.
Refrigerator magnets are extremely cost effective promotional products that produce results. Our custom designed promotional magnets
are more effective than your average promotional refrigerator magnet. Why? Because they are unique, STAND out from the pack, grab attention, and actively put your message in front of potential customers. They are also high quality and functional. Not only do they convey emotions that can be associated with your brand, but they are interactive and allow customers to express themselves with the magnets which further increases usage and exposure. Check out all the emotional cartoon faces
to choose from.
Here are some interesting statistics on how successful promotional products can be. This information was provided by an independent source:
Promotional Product Research Findings...
- Studies have shown that you can triple trade show booth traffic by including a promotional product in your pre-show mailing. (Dallas Marketing Group study)
- Promotional products can boost response rates by as much as 75% according to a Baylor University Study.
- The use of a promotional product in conjunction with a sales letter in direct mailings can increase response rates by as much as 50% (PPAI Study)
- Customers who receive promotional products are 14% more willing to provide sales leads than customers who receive nothing. (Baylor University Study)
- 39% of people who received a promotional product could recall the name of the advertiser as long as six months after they received it. (Study by Schreber & Associates)
- Sales people who gave promotional gifts to customers received 22% more referrals than those who didn't. (Baylor University Study)
- Customers who received promotional products re-ordered up to 18% sooner than those who received coupons. (SMU study)
- Using promotional products can give you an advantage over tradeshow exhibitors for buyer attention. (Georgia Southern University Study)
- Customers who received a promotional product expressed more goodwill toward the company than those who did not receive a promo product. (Exhibit Survey Inc. study)
The Benefits Of Using Promotional Products...
These research findings demonstrate just how much of an impact and how effective promotional products
can be to increase awareness, generate goodwill, improve sales leads, and increase traffic at tradeshows.
In 2005, business' spent $18.1 billion dollars on promotional products. The big advantage that promotional products have over other advertising media is that the recipient usually always keeps the item and the advertiser then gets repeat exposure at no extra cost.
Top 5 Advantages Of Using Promotional Products: (according to PPAI)
- Tangible - promotes repeat exposures
- Impact is easily measured
- Complements other advertising media
- Flexibility - can easily target different audiences
- Goodwill - builds favorable perceptions
The true value of promotional products lies in their ability to carry a message to a well-defined audience and provide repeat exposure at no extra cost.
Check out these industry suggestions and examples for our custom promotional mood magnets
Every business can benefit by reinforcing their brand message and linking emotional benefits
to their business or product or service. What emotion
do you want customers to associate with your brand? How do you want your customers to feel when they use your product or service?
Reinforce Your Marketing Message...
Do you want to anchor emotional benefits
to your business or just provide them with a functional promotional product they can use and will expose them to your message over and over again? For example, you can reinforce that your company makes people feel satisfied or creative or motivated or healthy or a host of other positive emotional states
that reinforce your marketing message. Or, your promotional product can be aimed soley as a functional tool without anchoring it to emotional benefits.
Maybe you just want to provide customers with a tool they can use to express themselves. For example, you want them to put this promotional magnet
in their office and give them the choice of innovative or stressed so they can use the magnets over and over again while continuously being exposed to your message.
Also, others will notice this fun magnet set and also be exposed to your message. Like marketing guru Seth Godin says, "you need to get people to talk about your product"..... Promotional product research has proven just how effective these products can be in spreading awareness, increasing responsiveness, influencing purchase actions, and motivating tradeshow traffic.
Different Industry Suggestions...
Check out these suggestions for your industry and the emotional states
you may want to anchor to your business, product, or service. If your industry is not shown here, we can always recommend different emotional states related to your industry.Education:
Enlightened, Motivated, Smart, Fun, Accomplished, Dedicated, Successful, Supported, Empowered, Challenged, Creative, Inspired, Innovative, Passionate, Determined, Interested, Productive, Confident...Financial Industry:
Hopeful, Satisfied, Motivated, Comfortable, Cautious, Pampered, Excited, Energized, Confident, Optimistic, Successful, Supported, Empowered, Secure, Powerful...Healthcare Industry:
Appreciated, Nervous, Secure, Challenged, Stressed, Tense, Optimistic, Confident, Relaxed, Down, Clueless, Surprised, Pampered, Sleepy, Run-Down, Comfortable, Sick, Sore, Devastated, Weak, Bipolar, Healthy, Worried, Nausesous, Depressed, Enlightened, Scared, Hopeful, Sedated, Confused...Not For Profit Organizations:
Grateful, Excited, Energized, Trustworthy, Fun, Happy, Dedicated, Optimistic, Supported, Connected, Empowered, Challenged, Inspired, Passionate, Determined, Motivated, Hopeful...Construction Industry:
Relieved, Satisfied, Excited, Trustworthy, Relaxed, Confident, Accomplished, Dedicated, Successful, Creative, Efficient, Secure, Innovative, Passionate, Productive, Competent...Government:
Satisfied, Motivated, Energized, Excited, Trustworthy, Confident, Accomplished, Dedicated, Optimistic, Successful, Supported, Connected, Empowered, Challenged, Inspired, Innovative, Passionate, Determined, Competent...Trade Industry:
Enlightened, Satisfied, Motivated, Refreshed, Adventurous, Dedicated, Supported, Connected, Empowered, Inspired, Efficient, Innovative, Passionate, Powerful, Interested, Productive, Trustworthy, Confident, Energized, Excited...Real Estate Industry:
Satisfied, Motivated, Pampered, Excited, Energized, Trustworthy, Happy, Relaxed, Accomplished, Dedicated, Supported, Secure, Passionate, Productive...Auto Industry:
Dedicated, Supported, Efficient, Innovative, Passionate, Productive, Competent, Trustworthy, Relieved, Satisfied, Motivated, Pampered, Excited...Professionals:
Accomplished, Dedicated, Successful, Supported, Connected, Empowered, Creative, Secure, Efficient, Innovative, Passionate, Productive, Competent, Confident, Trustworthy, Smart, Sick, Motivated, Healthy, Overwhelmed, Satisfied, Depressed, Bipolar...